CAPM as well as PMP are two of the most prestigious certifications in the field of project management. Moreover, both the certifications are awarded by one of the best project management institutes of the world, PMI (Project Management Institute.) However, one of the most important differences between the above mentioned certifications is that CAPM is meant beginners in the field of project management, or aspirants who wish to enter into the in the coming future. However, PMP is one of the most advanced certification in the field of project management. People who have at least 3-5 years of professional experience working in the field are only eligible to appear for the PMP certification exam. Here are some of the tips to that can help you clear them.
Tips to Prepare for PMP:
- Learn the BaKok by Heart: The question paper set forward in PMP is entirely based on the standards and guidelines put forward in the BaKok Guide. Learning to implement all the standards can help you attempt all the questions and help you in your PMP Training Toronto with a much better approach.
- Join Study Groups: Joining online as well as offline study groups can help you attain the latest of the study material alongside get in touch of professionals from your very own field. It would not only help you with your PMP Training Toronto but also allow you to form a great network within your professional field.
- Practice Mock Tests: Practicing more and more mock tests will allow you to prepare for the PMP exam better and better. Appearing for mock tests allow you to understand the exam pattern and also teach you to manage your time during the exam so that you attempt all the questions in the exam within the stipulated time.
Tips to Prepare for CAPM:
- Read the content outline carefully: The most important thing before stating your CAPM exam preparations, it is very important to carefully go through the examination content outline put forward by PMI. You can download the same from the official PMI website and go though it carefully so that you start your preparation in the right direction.
- Use the latest study material: It is very important to study only through the latest study material. Avoid using out-dated study material to avoid any kind of discrepancy at the very last moment. Keep in connect with other aspirants appearing for the exam and keep yourself updated.
Apart from experience in the professional field of project management, you need to study and brush your basics to appear for CAPM as well as PMP certification exam. If you follow the above mentioned tips for your PMP and CAPM exam Preparation, it would rule out all the probable conditions which can drag you down the lane. Study hard as well as smartly for your examination and no one shall be able to stop you from clearing your certification exam sin the very first attempt itself.