Professionals surely start getting better jobs with experience in the practical field. However, it is very difficult for newcomers in the professional field to start with a good stage. One of the best ways to start your career on the right note in the field of Project management or Business Analysis is to gain entry-level PMP or IIBA Certification respectively. The details about the entry-level certifications regulated by both of these highly valued institutes are as mentioned below.
Details about the ECBA Certification:
ECBA is an entry-level certification that is regulated by IIBA. To apply for the same, the applicants are required to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria laid down by IIBA:
- The applicant must hold at least a high school diploma or higher to appear for the IIBA Certification exam.
- The applicant also required to have gained professional development of a minimum of 21 hours in the past 4 years.
- The applicant should also comply with all the terms and conditions, and the code of conduct that has been made mandatory by IIBA.
Details about the CAPM Certification:
CAPM is an entry-level project management certification that is regulated by PMI. To gain the same, the applicants need to clear a certification exam. To appear for the certification exam, the applicant needs to fulfill the below mentioned detailed criteria:
- The applicant must hold a minimum educational qualification of a high school diploma or a global equivalent.
- The applicant also must have completed at least 1500 hours of work experience in the field of Project Management. However, the applicants who do not have the defined work experience can also appear for the certification exam after completing 23 hours of formal CAPM course.
In case you are highly experienced in the field of project management and CAPM certification is not suitable for you. You can also apply for the PMP Certification which is also regulated by the PMI institute. However, it requires a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience along with a whole lot of PMP Exam prep.